lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

my experience at Expo manga Spain 2016

in summer i went to a awesome event!
The expo manga!

i was very excited when my parents told me that they bought entrance tickets!
right when i entered they confirmed my entrance and gave me a blue colored bracelet.
then i took a better look at the place It was gigant!!
they were lot of people cosplaying of differents characters it was AMAZING , they looked exactly like their charactes!!
There was lots of specials events like : Ramen eating competition (one of the bests) , Drawing Competitons , cosplay , and lot more!!
There were plating zones , reading zonez ,japanes traditional mini restaurants..
and of course there are LOSTS OF SHOPS .
but that was a little problem to me i didnt had to much money and the entrance tickets costs us a lot but i enjoyed a lot!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario